The doctor cap is a cap worn by the doctor or surgeon as part of their protective medical clothing. It prevents dust particles or micro-organisms on the operator’s hair or scalp from falling onto the sterile field or in the direction of the patient. The cap is made of non-woven fabric and offers an excellent fit on the operator’s head due to the two ties, which can be secured in the back. The cap ensures perspiration and does not irritate the operator’s scalp, even when worn for several hours a day. It is necessary to choose the correct size, and also to tie up the hair if it is too long, especially in the case of women.
- Composed of non-woven PP 30g/m? or 20g/m?
- Equipped with two ties in the back
- Round cap style
- Dimension 14x62cm
- Available in different sizes 18”/19”/ 21”/24”
- Available in different colors
- Single-use item
- Easily disposable
- Protection of the work area from particles, hair, micro-organisms, and sweat
- Absorption of operator sweat
- Contribution to the maintenance of sterile environments in the hospital and surgical field
Sizes and Packaging Data
|14x61cm||40x32x30cm 5 kg||1000 pcs/ctn|