NASAL OXYGEN CANNULA
The oxygen nasal cannula is a medical device used to provide supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to a person in need of breathing support. The device consists of a small, flexible tube that splits on one end into two tips, which are inserted into the nostrils and from which a steady stream of oxygen flows. The opposite end of the device is connected to an oxygen source, such as a wall connection in a hospital via a flowmeter, or even to a portable oxygen generator. The device can be used in a variety of hospital settings, at home, or even during travel, because the cannula allows the individual to continue to talk, eat, and drink while receiving the therapy.
- Medical-grade PVC tube resistant to compression and bending
- Possibility to fix the device behind the patient’s ear
- A couple of nasal tips to properly distribute the flow of oxygen between the nostrils
- Flexible and adaptable nasal tips to ensure the patient’s comfort
- Standard funnel-shaped connector for simple connection to an oxygen source
- Available with different types and shapes of nasal tips
- Available in pediatric and adult patient formats
- Tube length 50cm x 210cm
- Diameter of 50cm tube 3.3mm
- Diameter of 210cm tube 4.6mm
- Weight 40g
- Single-use item
- Sterile (EO sterilized)
- Oxygen administration without the need for mechanical ventilation in the following conditions: asthma, COPD, pneumonia, cystic fibrosis, and sleep apnea, and heart failure.
- High flows of an air/oxygen blend administration during high oxygen volume therapy.
- Usable as an effective alternative to face mask oxygen.
- Usable also in newborns with underdeveloped lungs.
Sizes and Packaging Data
|50 cm dia tube: 3.3mm||56x27x17cm 4.5 kg||100 pcs/carton|
|210 cm dia tube: 4.6 mm||56x27x17cm 4.5 kg||100 pcs/carton|