REINFORCED ENDOTRACHEAL TUBE
The reinforced endotracheal tube is a wire-reinforced tracheal tube that reduces the risk of kneeling and ensures airway patency independently of the tube’s radius of curvature. According to this property, they are useful in all situations where the trachea should remain intubated for a long time, or if the neck should remain bent during a specific surgical procedure. The tube is inserted into the trachea through the mouth (orotracheal) or nose (nasotracheal) to establish and maintain the airway and to ensure the adequate exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide between the patient’s respiratory system and anesthesia breathing system.
- Reinforced wire for resistance improvement
- Murphy Eye to reduce the risk of occlusion and maintain gas flow
- High-quality 15mm connector for connection to standard breathing systems
- Depth markings with centimeter-scale to ensure correct positioning
- Radiopaque line to ensure clear identification of the tube in chest x-rays
- Single-use item to reduce the risk of infection
- Smooth tip to minimize the risk of tracheal trauma
- Sterile (EO sterilized)
- Available Cuffed/Uncuffed in different Inner Diameters (ID) from 3.0 to 10.0mm
- Made of medical-grade PVC to ensure high flexibility of the tube and to fit the respiratory tract perfectly
- Ensure ventilation during general anesthesia in surgery procedures (like neurosurgery or maxillofacial surgery), critical care, and emergency medicine.
- Deliver oxygen in higher concentrations than found in air, or to administer other gases such as helium, nitric oxide, or xenon.
- Protect the airway from inhalation of gastric material, especially in patients who present increasing intra-abdominal pressure, a high frequency of vomit, or a filled stomach.
- Administer volatile anesthetic drugs such as isoflurane, sevoflurane, or desflurane.
- Create a route for the administration of drugs such as atropine, epinephrine, salbutamol, lidocaine, or ipratropium.
Sizes and Packaging Data
|ID 3.0-10.0MM||49.5x37x34cm 6 kg||100 pcs/carton|