A strip cap is a cap worn by any healthcare provider as part of their protective healthcare clothing. It prevents dust particles or micro-organisms on the operator’s hair or scalp from falling onto the sterile field or in the direction of the patient. The cap is made of non-woven fabric and offers an excellent fit on the operator’s head due to a single or double elastic band, which provides excellent cap stability. The cap ensures perspiration and does not irritate the operator’s scalp, even when worn for several hours a day. It is necessary to choose the correct size, and also to tie up the hair if it is too long, especially in the case of women.
- Composed of non-woven PP 9g/m?
- Equipped with a single elastic or double elastic band
- Available in different sizes (18”, 19”, 20”, 22”)
- Available in different colors (R/G/B/W)
- Single-use item
- Easily disposable
- Protection of the work area from particles, hair, micro-organisms, or sweat
- Contribution to the maintenance of sterile environments in the hospital and surgical field, research laboratories, and hospital rooms
Sizes and Packaging Data
|18-24”||56x21x26cm 7 kg||2000 pcs/Carton|